2014 Krylon® Clear Choice Art Scholarship Winners
The 2014 Krylon® Clear Choice Art Scholarship campaign resulted in nearly 170 qualified submissions, over 3 times the previous year. The talent represented in reviewed portfolios is quite impressive, making annual judging increasingly difficult.
Five recipients received a $1,000 scholarship to the college of their choice, as well as a package of Krylon® artist products. The scholarship recipients’ high schools art programs also received a $500 grant and Krylon artist products, from which multiple students will benefit.
An additional ten students received Krylon product packages valued at $70 each and their high school art programs received product packages valued at $250 each.
2014 Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Recipients
Learn more about each Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Recipient by clicking on the student’s name below.
2014 Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Product Recipients
- Clara Kesti — Apollo High School (Glendale, AZ), Arizona State University School of Art
- Emily Rives — Friendswood High School (Friendswood, TX), Ringling College of Art & Design
- Hannah Niedwick — North Lebanon High School (Lebanon, PA), Moore College of Art & Design
- Jocelyn Henry — New Fairfield High School (New Fairfield, CT), School of Visual Arts
- Connor Pittman — Collins Hill High School (Suwanee, GA), Young Harris College
- Amber Knighton — Bonneville High School (Idaho Falls, ID), Southern Utah University
- Stephanie Navarrete — Design & Architecture Sr. High School (Miami, FL), Fashion Institute of Technology
- Emily Bromberg — Fiorellott LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts (NY, NY), University of Michigan Stamps School of Art & Design
- Jessica Holtman — Grant City High School (Dry Ridge, KY), Northern Kentucky University
- Bryant Santamaria — Herbert Hoover High School (Glendale, CA), Laguna College of Art & Design
Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Application Information
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship and obtain a copy of the 2017 application form.