Spraying vs. Brushing
Question: Why is using spray paint a better choice than brushing paint on my project?
Answer: 10 reasons to use Krylon spray paint instead of brushing:
- There’s no better way to paint hard-to-reach or irregular surfaces.
- Almost anyone can get a smooth, professional-looking finish using spray paint, without exceptional skill or practice.
- No brush marks!
- A fresh coat of spray paint can make almost anything look brand new again.
- There’s no brush to clean, and no other tools are required.
- Aerosol cans are conveniently portable and easily disposable.
- There’s a spray paint for almost every purpose.
- Aerosol cans are completely recyclable!
- Spray paint dries fast to make short work of painting.
- With spray paint, there’s little waste.