How To Spray Paint Wood Video
Learn how Krylon® can transform wood surfaces by watching the How To Spray Paint Wood video below.
Completely revamp wood surfaces with Krylon spray paint by following these four easy steps that will ensure proper application on your wood surface:
- Sand bare wood smooth with medium to fine grain sandpaper
- For glossy surfaces, lightly sand if previously painted
- Exterior wood should always be primed for greatest durability
Fading and discoloration of your exterior wood surfaces are no match against the following Krylon products:
- Krylon® ColorMaster
- Krylon® Dual™ Paint + Primer
- Krylon® Clear Varnish Coating
- Krylon® Clear Polyurethane Coating
- Krylon® Glitter Blast™
Still have questions on how to spray paint wood? Ask Krylon.