Gain Project Ideas and Inspiration, Share Your Successes and Store Your Project Information on Krylon's Website, ProjectsInACan.com
CLEVELAND — How many projects are in a can of spray paint? Krylon®, the nation’s leader in spray paint, is assisting consumers inspired to find out with its website, ProjectsInACan.com. The unique site offers consumers – from crafters and holiday decorators, to home sellers and do-it-yourselfers – a forum to view projects, share ideas, upload their own projects and rate others’ work.
“There are literally thousands of potential projects in a can of spray paint,” said Denise Patterson, Krylon product manager. “ProjectsInACan.com is one location that consumers can visit to find all the information and inspiration that they need… no matter what their interest.”
To meet the needs of all project-focused consumers, ProjectsInACan.com is segmented into five different websites:
- Creative Corner – Focused on crafters looking for creative inspiration for projects from home décor and gifts, to scrapbooking and celebrating.
- Transform Your Home – Focused on DIYers who prefer to revitalize rather than replace home items, providing ideas from indoor and outdoor living areas to recreation ideas.
- Holiday Style – Whether a crafter, a parent or just someone who enjoys the holidays, this site provides ideas for adding personal touches to your holiday celebrations.
- Ultimate Protection – Provides solutions for consumers who want to protect their investments – such as swing sets and patio furniture – from the outdoor elements.
- Movers & Shakers – For consumers ready to stage a home for sale, or for those looking to update a newly purchased home to meet their decorating tastes, this site provides easy, fast and inexpensive projects specifically created to boost a home’s appeal.
The sites – although featuring different projects or goals – offer consumers inspiration and encouragement to start a project of their own. Each project provides a shopping list, step-by-step instructions and a final project photograph to help consumers envision the end result.
“Standing in a retail aisle, it is sometimes hard to know where to start or what to buy,” said Patterson. “With a single-page printout from our site, users will have everything they’ll need for a project – from start to finish.”
In addition to providing detailed information on hundreds of inspiring projects, ProjectsInACan.com also offers users the ability to customize the portal to fit their needs. Using the My Project Vault feature, a free password-protected account, users can tag favorite projects, create planning lists and even upload their own projects to the site to share with other users.
“People love to share what they’ve created,” said Patterson. “It’s that sharing of successful projects that then empowers other consumers with the feeling that they can do it too!”
For additional information about Krylon products, visit krylon.com.
Krylon, the nation’s leading spray paint manufacturer, is number one in color, innovation, and inspiration and consumer brand recognition. The Krylon consumer products line includes a wide selection of paints and paint-related products, from general-purpose paints to specialty products to rust-preventative paints and primers.