By The Color Collective
- Project Time: 1 hr
- Skill Level: 1 2 3 4 5
- View Larger Project Image
- Silk wreath
- Plastic skulls
- Pipe cleaners or wire to attach skulls to wreath
Spread newspaper on floor in open and ventilated area and place wreath on paper. Evenly spray Indoor/Outdoor Purple in all directions, starting with back side of wreath and allowing to dry for one hour before flipping and spraying the front of the wreath.
- Place plastic skulls on paper and evenly spray with Glitter Blast Citrus Green. It may take several coats to cover every surface. You may need to use a pencil or stick to hold them in place while spraying.
- Allow 24 hours to dry completely.
- The skulls used on the wreath pictured did not have a hole in them. To attach to the wreath, drill a small hole into the back of each and insert a pipe cleaner. This pipe cleaner can then be used to wrap around the base of the wreath and hold the skull in place.