By Ed Smith
- Project Time: 1 hr
- Skill Level: 1 2 3 4 5
- View Larger Project Image
- Krylon Spray Adhesive - Clear (#7011)
- Krylon Preserve It!® Digital Photo & Paper Protectant - Clear (#7026)
- Krylon Make It Acid-Free!® - Clear (#7028)
- Krylon Glitter Spray - Glistening Gold (#401)
- Krylon Leafing Pens - 18 KT. Gold (#9901)
- 12" × 12" Black scrapbook paper
- 8½" × 11" Red paper
- 8½" × 11" White card stock
- Black self-adhesive letters
- Spray black paper with Glistening Gold Glitter spray. Allow to dry and repeat.
- Cut white card stock into a rectangle 3" × 4½" and letter with Big News. Cut another white card stock 4½" × 3" this will be your journal block.
Cut and tear strips of newspaper as desired for the page. Spray newspaper with Make It Acid-Free!. Cut red papers slightly larger than big news panel and journaling panel.
- Spray back of red papers with Spray Adhesive and adhere to page as shown. Cut strips of red paper and newspapers and experiment with placements. When satisfied spray back side of each with Spray Adhesive and place on page.
- Adhere white cards ot page as shown. Using 18 KT Gold Leafing Pen outline and embellish the page as desired.
- Spray digital photos with Preserve It! allow to dry and adhere in place with Spray Adhesive.