Metallic Alphabet Envelope Liners
By Mark Montano
- Project Time: 1 hr
- Skill Level: 1 2 3 4 5
- View Larger Project Image
- Krylon® Premium Metallic Gold Spray Paint (#1000)
- Colorful paper
- Elmer’s glue stick
- Place your stencil on top of the colored paper you chose and spray it with Krylon premium metallic gold paint and let dry.
- Unfold the flap of your envelope and trace the flap and part of the body of the envelope on the sprayed stencil.
- Cut out the shape shaving off 1/4” all the way around.
- Tuck inside of the envelope and tack in place with the glue stick.