- Krylon Leafing Pens - Silver (#9902)
- Krylon Webbing Spray - Black Lava (#601)
- Krylon Preserve It!® Digital Photo & Paper Protectant - Clear (#7026)
- Krylon Spray Adhesive - Clear (#7011)
- Krylon Glitter Spray - Shimmering Silver (#402)
- Cardstock: 12" × 12" pale pink, light olive green, black
- Mesh ribbon, 12" length
- Grosgrain ribbon: black and white check, 12" length
- Metal letters: Q, U, A, L, I, T, Y
- Rectangular tag
- Metal brads: four stars, two small round
- Star die cut
- Foam tape adhesive
- Permanent adhesive
Cut seven stars out of black cardstock. Spray with Glitter Spray and edge with Silver Leafing Pen. Adhere to top 1/3 of page, using Spray Adhesive for some and foam tape for others.
Spray mesh ribbon with Webbing Spray. When completely dry, spray with Glitter Spray. Attach where green and pink cardstock meet, using star brads.
Cut bookplate from cardstock; spray with Webbing Spray. Write name in center.
Glue grosgrain ribbon across page. Position bookplate on ribbon, using round brads to hold in place. Add remaining star brads.
Spray photo with Preserve It!®; let dry.
Determine size of photo; cut black mat to fit. Spray mat with Glitter Spray. Adhere photo and mat to page using Spray Adhesive.
Use computer font or hand calligraphy to write “Star”; outline with Silver Leafing Pen.
Glue on metal letters with permanent adhesive.