- Krylon Stained Glass Color - Yellow (#9024)
- Krylon Stained Glass Color - Blue (#9021)
- Krylon Stained Glass Color - Red (#9020)
- Krylon Preserve It!® Digital Photo & Paper Protectant - Clear (#7026)
- Cardstock – Yellow, Red, White, and Blue
- Clear acetate
- Plain small paper fasteners
- Alphabet stamps
- Date stamp
- Black inkpad
- Gold brads
Quarter a sheet of 9" × 12" clear acetate and spray three of the quarters with one of each of the following colors: yellow, red, and blue stained glass spray. Set aside to dry.
Trim down white cardstock and mat onto blue, yellow and red cardstock to create background.
Spray digital photos with Preserve It!® Let dry. Trim photos and attach to background.
After spray paint has completely dried, cut each quarter into 1" strips. Stamp title and journaling with black ink and heat set. Attach to background with brads.