By Alex Lafferty
- Project Time: 10 min
- Skill Level: 1 2 3 4 5
- View Larger Project Image
- Krylon Contractor Striping Paints--Water-Based - Athletic Field White (#7344)
- Krylon Striping Equipment - (#8360)
- Note: Paint coverage per can: 602 linear feet (2" wide line) 301 linear feet (4" wide line)
- Tape Measure (at least 16')
- Remove debris from the area.
- Shake can vigorously.
- Place can upside down in holder. Align tip parallel to axel.
- Squeeze lever with machine in motion to stripe.
- Stretch tape measure to required lengths and make the outside border of the playing area.
- Proceed to the inside of the playing area and stretch the tape measure required lengths.
- Paint all required inner lines of the playing area.
Use the tape measure to help make straight lines. Create the outside borderlines first, and then proceed to the inner playing area lines. For best result, attempt one line at a time. Attempting to create right angles, or turns, with one continuous line may result in smearing. Reapply paint weekly for prolonged use with water-based paint and reapply as needed with solvent-based paint.
Intended for use with the Krylon™ Striping Machines or Krylon™ Striping Wand.