2011 Krylon® Clear Choice Art Scholarship Winners
This year the judging was extremely difficult because of all of the quality work entered for our scholarship program. Over 100 applications were sent in for consideration, and we are pleased to announce the five winners of the 2011 scholarship below.
The five scholarship recipients received $1,000 scholarships to the college of their choice, as well as a package of Krylon® artist products. The scholarship recipients’ high school art programs also received $500 grants and Krylon artist products, from which multiple students will benefit. Also, ten additional students received Krylon product packages valued at $120 each, and their high school art programs received product packages valued at $300 each.
2011 Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Recipients
Learn more about each Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Recipient by clicking on the students name below.
2011 Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Product Recipients
- Ji Hye Lee – Otis College of Art & Design
- Avital Burg – New York Studio School
- Kinzie Davis – Butte Community College
- Laura Yelavich – San Jose University
- Connor Lynch – Rhode Island School of Design
- Dang Khoa Vo – Dawson College
- Ji Yoon Kim – North Lake College
- Jean-Lub Lindsay – Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts
- Marina Ilic – Ringling College of Art & Design
- Danielle Glover – University of Georgia
Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Application Information
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship and obtain a copy of the 2020 application form.