2016 Krylon® Clear Choice Art Scholarship Winners
The 2016 Krylon® Clear Choice Art Scholarship campaign resulted in nearly 130 qualified submissions. The talent represented in reviewed portfolios is quite impressive, making annual judging increasingly difficult.
Five recipients have received a $1,000 scholarship to the college of their choice, as well as a package of Krylon® artist products. The scholarship recipients’ high schools art programs also received a $500 grant and Krylon artist products, from which multiple students will benefit.
An additional ten students received Krylon product packages valued at $70 each and their high school art programs received product packages valued at $250 each.
2016 Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Recipients
Learn more about each Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Recipient by clicking on the student’s name below.
2016 Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Product Recipients
- Sarah Turner —Kentwood High School (Covington, WA), Northwest College of Art and Design
- Josiah Starnes —Andrew Jackson High School (Kershaw, SC), Paris College of Art
- Samantha Woerle —Wyomissing Area High School (Reading, PA), Florida Southern College
- Jessica Peng —Westview High School (San Diego, CA), California Institute of the Arts
- Pingyi Zhu —Albemarle High School (Charlottesville, VA), Duke University
- Megan Roethler —Charles City High School (Charles City, IA), University of Northern Iowa
- Isabella Hulne —Maple Grove Senior High School (Maple Grove, MN), The School of the Art, Institute of Chicago
- Robin Glefke —Veterans High School (Kathleen, GA), Georgia Institute of Technology
- Sarah Mandis —First Flight High School (Kill Devil Hills, NC), University of Tampa
- Frencesca Towers — Carlsbad High School (Carlsbad, CA), University of California – Santa Barbara
Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Application Information
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship and obtain a copy of the 2020 application form.