2017 Krylon® Clear Choice Art Scholarship Winners
The 2017 Krylon® Clear Choice Art Scholarship campaign resulted in nearly 100 qualified submissions. The talent represented in reviewed portfolios is quite impressive, making annual judging increasingly difficult.
Five recipients have received a $1,000 scholarship to the college of their choice, as well as a package of Krylon® artist products. The scholarship recipients’ high schools art programs also received a $500 grant and Krylon artist products, from which multiple students will benefit.
An additional ten students received Krylon product packages valued at $70 each and their high school art programs received product packages valued at $250 each.
2017 Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Recipients
Learn more about each Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Recipient by clicking on the student’s name below.
2017 Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Product Recipients
- Wanda Carreras —New World High School of the Arts (Miami, FL), Art Center College of Design
- Lang Chen —Dulles High School (Sugar Land, TX), The School of the Art, Institute of Chicago
- Courtney Greene —Lake Travis High School (Austin, TX), University of Texan at Austin
- Meredith Grenci —Archbishop Hoban High School (Akron, OH), Dayton University
- Magdalena Kobeszko —Susan E Wager High School (Staten Island, NY), Parsons School of Art and Design
- Katelynn Mock —Bryan High School (Bryan, OH), The Ohio State University
- Megan Monaghan —Mount Tabor High School (Winston-Salem, NC), Salem College
- Carmen Searls —Mendocino High School (Mendocino, CA), The School of the Art, Institute of Chicago
- Alyssa Torres —Design and Architecture High School (Miami, FL), Massachusetts College of Art and Design
- Lauren Zawie —St. Joseph Academy (Cleveland, OH), Cleveland State University
Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Application Information
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship and obtain a copy of the 2021 application form.