2018 Krylon® Clear Choice Art Scholarship Winners
The 2018 Krylon® Clear Choice Art Scholarship campaign resulted in nearly 100 qualified submissions. The talent represented in reviewed portfolios is quite impressive, making annual judging increasingly difficult.
Five recipients have received a $1,000 scholarship to the college of their choice, as well as a package of Krylon® artist products. The scholarship recipients’ high schools art programs also received a $500 grant and Krylon artist products, from which multiple students will benefit.
An additional ten students received Krylon product packages valued at $70 each and their high school art programs received product packages valued at $250 each.
2018 Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Recipients
Learn more about each Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Recipient by clicking on the student’s name below.
2018 Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Product Recipients
- Susan Alverez —Harrison School for the Arts (Lakeland, FL), Maryland Institute College of Art
- Ross Ulysse —Somerset Academy South Homestead (Homestead, FL), Florida A&M University
- Emma Chalut —Home Schooled (Orange Park, FL), Cornish College of the Arts
- Mackenzy Dann —Jasper-Troupsburg Central School (Jasper, NY), Academy of Art University
- Anna Brown —Hoopeston Area High School (Hoopeston, IL), Eastern Illinois University
- Emily Koch —Ocean Springs High School (Ocean, MS), Ringling College of Art and Design
- Kyohyun Koo —Hoffman Estates High School (Hoffman Estates, IL), Rhode Island School of Design
- Nathan Roberts —Dominion Academy of Dayton (Dayton, OH), Bowling Green State University
- Morgan Gredenius —Lexington Christian Academy (Lexington, MA), Massachusetts College of Art and Design
- Emily Mah —Lawrence High School (Lawrenceville, NJ), Drexel University
Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Application Information
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship and obtain a copy of the 2020 application form.