2019 Krylon® Clear Choice Art Scholarship Winners1>
The 2019 Krylon® Clear Choice Art Scholarship campaign resulted in over 200 submissions from talented art students around the U.S. and Canada. The artistic ability demonstrated in the submitted portfolios is quite impressive, making annual judging increasingly difficult.
Five recipients received a $1,000 scholarship to the college of their choice, as well as a package of Krylon® artist products. The scholarship recipients’ high school art programs also received a $500 grant and Krylon artist products, from which multiple students will benefit.
An additional ten students received Krylon product packages valued at $70 each and their high school art programs received product packages valued at $250 each.
2019 Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Recipients
Learn more about each Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Recipient by clicking on the student’s name below.
2019 Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Product Recipients
- Emma Riordon — Newburyport High School (Newburyport, MA), UMASS Amherst
- Rebecca Joines — Western Hills High School (Benbrook, TX), Digipen Institute of Technology
- Hailey Stiegman — Klein Oak High School (Klein, TX), Arizona State University
- Kate Goodvin — City High School (Iowa City, IA), Maryland Institute College of Art
- Gauen (Chloe) Kim — Westview High School (Staten Island, NY), Maryland Institute College of Art
- Allison Fraidenburg — Archbishop Edward A. McCarthy High School (Southwest Ranches, FL), Ringling College of Art and Design
- Gabrielle Terteweh — Henry Snyder High School (Jersey City, NJ), Maryland Institute College of Art
- Briana Mercado — Legacy of Educational Excellence (San Antonio, TX), Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design
- Ivan Reynolds — Lowell High School (Lowell, MI), College for Creative Studies
- Melanie Davis — Muskego High School (Muskego, WI), The Savannah College of Art and Design
Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Application Information
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship and obtain a copy of the 2020 application form.