2020 Krylon® Clear Choice Art Scholarship Winners
The 2020 Krylon® Clear Choice Art Scholarship campaign resulted in over 150 submissions from talented art students around the world. The artistic ability demonstrated in the submitted portfolios is quite impressive, making annual judging increasingly difficult.
Five recipients received a $1,000 scholarship to the college of their choice, as well as a package of Krylon® artist products. The scholarship recipients’ high school art programs also received a $500 grant and Krylon artist products, from which multiple students will benefit.
An additional ten students received Krylon product packages valued at $70 each and their high school art programs received product packages valued at $250 each.
2020 Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Recipients
Learn more about each Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Recipient by clicking on the student’s name below.
2020 Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Product Finalists
- Sarah Gery — Central Bucks High School West (Doylestown, PA), University of Michigan
- Kate Donoghue — Academy of the Sacred Heart (Bloomfield Hills, MI), University of Michigan
- Catherine Nelson — Grayslake Central High School (Grayslake, IL), St. Norbert College
- Liam Gifford — Phantom Night School of Opportunity (De Pere, WI), Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design
- Victoria Marzari — Lynbrook Senior High School (Lynbrook, NY), Kutztown University of Pennsylvania
- Kiera Derrig — Lynbrook Senior High School (Lynbrook, NY), Fashion Institute of Technology
- Olivia Jobbe — La Porte High School (La Porte, IN), School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Aubrey Burton — Springville High School (Springville, UT), Utah Valley University
- Cassidy English — Harnett Central High School (Angier, NC), Maryland Institute College of Art
- Maalia Main — Diamond High School (Anchorage, AK), University of Alaska Anchorage
Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Application Information
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship and obtain a copy of the 2022 application form.