2012 Krylon® Clear Choice Art Scholarship Winners
This year we were excited to review over 50 outstanding portfolios for our scholarship competition. The talent of young artists is continuously growing, making judging increasingly difficult. We are pleased to announce the 2012 winners who are featured below.
Five scholarship recipients received $1,000 scholarships to the college of their choice, as well as a package of Krylon® artist products. The scholarship recipients' high school art programs also received $500 grants and Krylon artist products, from which multiple students will benefit. Also, nine additional students received Krylon product packages valued at $70 each, and their high school art programs received product packages valued at $250 each.
2012 Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Recipients
Learn more about each Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Recipient by clicking on the students name below.
2012 Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Product Recipients
- Liesel Plambeck – Otis College of Art and Design
- Malliccaaii Green – Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
- Hannah Jo Cooper – Western Kentucky University
- Dylan McCusker – Massachusetts College of Art & Design
- Robert Matthiesen – Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design
- Anthony Benedetto – Rocky Mountain College of Art & Design
- Mackenzie Baker – Savannah College of Art and Design
- Chelsea Fu – Parsons The New School of Design
- Amy Gallipeau – University of New Hampshire
Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Application Information
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship and obtain a copy of the 2021 application form.