2015 Krylon® Clear Choice Art Scholarship Winners
The 2015 Krylon® Clear Choice Art Scholarship campaign resulted in nearly 100 qualified submissions. The talent represented in reviewed portfolios is quite impressive, making annual judging increasingly difficult.
Five recipients have received a $1,000 scholarship to the college of their choice, as well as a package of Krylon® artist products. The scholarship recipients’ high schools art programs also received a $500 grant and Krylon artist products, from which multiple students will benefit.
An additional ten students received Krylon product packages valued at $70 each and their high school art programs received product packages valued at $250 each.
2015 Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Recipients
Learn more about each Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Recipient by clicking on the student’s name below.
2015 Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Product Recipients
- Kayla Bates —Lincoln High School (Des Moines, IA), Grand View University
- Manuella Bonomi —Loyola Jesuit College (Abuja, Nigeria), Pratt MWP College of Art and Design
- Lauren Suh — Immaculate Heart High School (Los Angeles, CA), Art Center College of Design
- Carla Nunez-Hernandez —Beacon Charter High School for the Arts (Woonsocket, RI), Maine College of Art
- Yea Young Kim — Troy High School (Los Angeles, CA), University of Southern California -Roski School of Art and Design
- Anais Perez — Doral Performing Arts Academy (Miami, FL), Maryland Institute College of Arts
- Anne Thompson — F.W. Buccholz High School (Gainesville, FL), Savannah College of Art and Design
- Eric Sanford — Norton High School (Norton, MA), Rochester Institute of Technology
- Mallory Pearson — Osbourn High School (Manassas, VA), Pratt Institute
- Sydney Peel — Colleyville Heritage High School (Colleyville, TX), Texas Christian University
Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Application Information
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship and obtain a copy of the 2021 application form.